Please read this to see how we use your personal information to give you the best experience we can.
Personal information (i.e. information which may identify you in some way, such as your name, address, age, other contact details such as telephone number, email address etc. and passwords) is collected through this website only when you give it to us and use this website. For example this may be when you register on the website, request information, submit comments or participate in some game, promotion, survey or other feature of the website. We use this personal information to give you a fun and relevant experience. You can ask us to stop using, delete or amend your personal information at any time. We generally use this personal information for 2 years. You can also ask us to send your personal data to you. If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any complaints you can get further support here https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/.
We use your personal data to help us give you the best experience we can. For example:
- To respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features and to communicate with you about your activities on this website.
- To share it with our partners (Related Parties) as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as delivery of merchandise, administration of the website or promotions or other features on it, marketing, data analysis or customer services). To do so, it may be necessary for us to transmit your personal information to outside the applicable Jurisdiction and you agree to this transfer. Further use, or disclosure, of the information by them for other purposes is not permitted.
- To provide you with product information or promotional and other offers from us or our partners (Related Parties*).
- However, at the point of collection of your information we will provide you with an "opt in" mechanism depending on the requirements of the Site's Jurisdiction and the Site. An "opt-in" mechanism will provide you the opportunity to positively indicate that you would like, or do not object to, our sending you such further communications and we will not send you any unless you have "opted-in".
- Opting-in will be up to you and, in addition, if you do not want us to use your personal information, you can tell us at any time by contacting us as outlined above and below.
- For other purposes set out when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to the particular feature of the Site.
- For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order.
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
- In an emergency to protect the health or safety of Site users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
- Except as provided in herein, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific consent.
Children's privacy protection is taken seriously. We operate this website in compliance with all applicable laws in the applicable Jurisdiction. Children under the age referred to below for the appropriate Jurisdiction for the Site should have a parent/guardian's consent before providing any personal information to the website. We will not, as provided by applicable law, require or request children under this age to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the Site. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian's consent. Without such consent, though, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. However, in certain circumstances, we may maintain and use such information (in accordance with the rest of this Policy and applicable law) in order to notify and obtain consent from the parent/guardian and for certain safety, security, liability and other purposes permitted under applicable law. A parent/ guardian can review, remove, change or refuse further collection or use of their child's personal information by contacting us as provided below (include child's name, address and e-mail address).
Site's Jurisdiction/Applicable Age:
UK: Under 16 years of age.
United States, Australia & New Zealand: Under 13 years of age.
Other Jurisdictions: Under 8 years of age.
Certain reasonable security measures are taken to help protect information you send to this Site. However, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any Damages you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We control and operate the Site from the Company Location (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the Site are governed by Dutch Law, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the Site shall be in appropriate courts located in The Netherlands. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the above Country. The information set forth in this Site concerning any products or services is applicable only in the Jurisdiction, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of this Country, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
"Damages" means any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or other damages of any kind (whether in contract, including fundamental breach, tort, including negligence, or otherwise).
"including" means "including, but not limited to".
"Materials sent to the Site (and "materials you send to the Site" and other like terms) means anything emailed, uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted or sent to the Site (whether information, text, material, data or code or other) by you or another user.
"Related Parties" means all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, Site Developers and other promotional partners.
"Site Developer" means any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site.
"Use of this Site" (and "using" and other like terms) means "any and all use of the Site of any kind whatsoever, including access to, browsing of, reviewing, posting of, transmitting, reviewing, downloading, and other using the Site or any material on the Site."
Please note, we may change information on this Site and/or this Policy, at any time without notice. You should regularly review this Policy for any changes. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy on this Site. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
Many Internet users with disabilities find web sites difficult or even impossible to use simply because of the way they are designed. We are working hard at Schweppes International Limited to provide access to information that is available to all our consumers, and this goes for the website, too.
We are aware of the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities and are redesigning pages across our portfolio of websites to ensure compatibility with as many of these systems as possible. Changes include keeping text clear, formatting layouts and tables, and making sure links adequately describe where they go ('click here' does not mean much in isolation). We are rebuilding our websites to meet the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Content Accessibility Guidelines set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and we aim, wherever possible, to ensure we conform to 'Double-A' standards.
If you come across a part of our site that is difficult to use please tell us about it. We intend to keep improving our accessibility – so to help us do it, send us your comments.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Site, or wish to verify, correct, access or update any of your personal information collected through this Site, contact us.